Thursday, April 2, 2009

Scrap Stuff with PSP and PS Blog Train

Here is my part of the Blog Train and you can download it here.


Please leave a little love when you download it :) and Don't forget to visit the other blogs for their part of the train!!! Oh and remember, we are all over the world, so please be patient and give everyone a chance to get their part of the train up on their blog :)

Melonie
Shannons portion of the train may be late
because she has had some personal family issues to deal with.
Please Pray for her Daughter Hannah.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for your part of the blog train. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in SARIWO Digiscrap Freebies Search Engine, different to also find out can about Your works. Look at the post:
    04 kwiecien 2009 [ hour 6:00pm EU].Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    I tried to email you a couple of times. It bounced back, here's the email
    Hi there,

    Thanks for the question about the colors for lupus. Well actually there
    are 2 colors purple and orange. Originally it was purple, but I've seen
    people using both colors. Maybe make a kit with both colors or just the
    orange to be think outside the box. :) Yes, Fibro is purple.
    Let me know if you make a kit I'd love to see it. :)

    Chronic Chick
    here's my email support {at} chronicchicktalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS! It's terrific

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete